Alicia provides clients with Speaking and Consulting services
Alicia's powerful and engaging speaking and training presentations are perfect for people who want to lead more effectively in the 21st Century by harnessing and capitalizing on the talents of their multi-generational workforce.
These Speaking Presentations are perfect for Corporate Events, Convention & Conferences, General & Breakout Sessions, Workshops, Association Meetings, Trade Shows and School & University Events.
Generations ...... Millennials/Gen Y ...... Leadership ...... Management
Below are a few of the most requested presentations:
Generations in the Workplace (Or in the Schools): What Makes Them Tick and Why Should You Care!!!
Your audience will learn:
• The generational makeup of the workforce today.
• A detailed overview of the traits and values of each generation and how that influences their work styles and approach to work.
• How those traits bring conflict and what can be done about it
• What are the top trends that will impact the 21st Century workplace and how to prepare for it.
• How to attract, motivate and retain a multi-generational workforce.
• The 5 elements that make the Millennial Generation unique and how it will provoke change in the workplace.
Yo! …What’s Up with these Millennials?
5 Secrets to Capitalizing on the Talents of Gen Y’s
She will reveal to your audience how to:
• Use effective management styles that engage Millennials and maximize their productivity.
• Collaborate to tear down deep-rooted departmental silos to improve teamwork.
• Tap into the vast social networks/resources of Millennials to increase efficiency and lower costs.
• Gain a fresh perspective on the potential of Millennials to add value to any organization.
• Utilize effective strategies to challenge existing management principles that are outdated.
• Improve cross-generation communication and contribution to the bottom line.
Generations in the Workplace: Are You Ready for Millennial Multi-Cultural Mania!!!
Do you know that for the first time in U.S. history, the minority population is quickly becoming the majority? How well does your organization understand and leverage the individual ethnic nuances that exist within the broader minority categories of its workforce? In this blended program you will receive content from the two previous programs described above. More importantly, it will incorporate and delve into some of the unique ethnic and racial components of the workforce within the multi-generational landscape.
Multi-Generational Leadership: Building a Bridge to the Unfamiliar
A workshop tailored for executives and managers.
Participants will learn:
•How legacy management principles get in the way of understanding and harnessing the 21st Century workforce.
• Effective strategies to challenge those legacy management beliefs.
• The preferred management styles of each generation.
• What creates generational conflict in the workplace.
• Step by Step review of the C.A.R.E.™ System of Leadership. Learn how to Connect, Adapt, Reshape and Experiment to capitalize on the talents of all member of your team.
All keynotes, presentations and workshops are customized for YOUR specific needs for the topic and length of program.
Please contact Alicia today for more information and pricing.
Want to capitalize on the talents of your workforce especially its newest entrants, the Millennials? Want to understand the connection between ethnicity & race and the generations in your workplace? Want to gain a competitive edge by learning new techniques to lead and innovate in the 21st Century?
Whether you need to understand what makes each generation tick, a deep dive to recognize and leverage the multi-cultural talents of your workforce, an innovative leadership system to effectively lead in this complex, structurally different workplace... Alicia Blain, CEO of The Millennial Lab can work directly with you and your key people to develop effective strategies for achieving your desired results. Alicia Blain can help!
Consulting services are provided in the following areas:
Per-Project Consultation & Professional Fees
Get the expert solution you need on a specific leadership or generational project.
This includes project evaluation, defining objectives, scope and project plan to address leadership or generational issues within your organization.
Have a leadership or generational dilemma, or maybe you are looking for an experienced professional to review and improve your materials?
Executive and manager level coaching available.
All consulting fees are determined on an individualized basis. Please contact Alicia today for more information and pricing.
Click here to view testimonials of satisfied clients.